Ilesfay wins 2012 IT Innovation Award
The Business Courier on Tuesday evening named five winners in its 2012 Cincinnati USA Innovation Awards.
The Innovation Awards recognize organizations that fuel the region’s economic engine with new ideas and approaches.
Winners and finalists were recognized at a Tuesday night reception at the Duke Energy Convention Center. About 200 people attended.
The Innovation Award winners by category are:
• Engineering Innovation – Bioformix;
• IT Innovation – Ilesfay Technology Group;
• Bioscience Innovation – AssureRx Health;
• Emerging Innovation – Akebia Therapeutics; and
• Marketing Innovation – ThinkVine.
In addition, the event recognized Dr. August Troendle with the Lifetime Achievement Award for Innovation; Hightowers Petroleum Co. with the Community Innovation of the Year Award; and SparkPeople with the Innovative Organization of the Year Award.
To view this article at its source (Cincinnati Business Courier), click here.
Cincinnati | April 3, 2012 | CincyTech